The Housing Development Fund has been awarded $1,826,265 in grant funding through the CDFI Fund’s Rapid Response Program. The RRP is providing desperately needed capital to CDFIs that serve communities financially devastated by the COVID-19 pandemic. In total, the RRP provided $1.2 Billion dollars to CDFIs across the Country. HDF would like to thank CDFI Fund for their support. You can read more about the Rapid Response Program here: https://www.cdfifund.gov/news/420.
- HDF receives $600,000 grant from the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Home Buyer Education In Spanish: Sunday, April 30th from 9-5 via Zoom
- 2022 Benefit Breakfast – Nearly $100,000 Raised For HDF’s First-Time Homebuyer Counseling Program And Community Land Trust!
- HDF’s Joan Carty Quoted in The New York Times
- HDF Awarded $1.8 Million in Grant Funding from the CDFI Fund.
No comments to show.