Home In A Day is a one-stop-shop for anyone who has not owned a home in the last 3 years and wants to buy a home.
When: Saturday, November 18, 2017 from 10:00am to 1:30pm
Where: The Norwalk Inn, 99 East Avenue Norwalk, CT 06851
This event is sponsored by Fairfield County Bank*.
At HOME IN A DAY you will:
– Receive a free credit report
– Speak to an experienced HDF Homeownership Advisor
– Have a chance to speak to HDF-approved bank representatives about first mortgage options
– Find out if you qualify for up to $55,000 in additional down payment and closing cost assistance
– Get equipped with an action plan and the tools needed to start your journey to homeownership!
Note: Please submit or bring with you the following: 2016, 2015, and 2014 tax returns, 2016, 2015, and 2014 W2’s, the most current two paystubs for all household members, and last 2 months of bank statements. You may also create a profile and securely upload all documents at https://hdf.neighborworkscompass.org (recommended). This will allow us to evaluate your eligibility for the program.
If eligible, you may walk away with a pre-qualification for a first mortgage and with HDF’s downpayment and closing cost assistance eligibility.
Even if homeownership is further away in your future, you’ll leave with the knowledge of how to get from wherever you are to #HDFhome.
Past Home in A Day participants overwhelmingly affirm that they are now closer to realizing their dream of purchasing their own home thanks to the support and guidance of HDF’s counselors and the bankers.
*Fairfield County Bank is not affiliated with the Housing Development Fund (HDF)
Fairfield County Bank Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS #516624