Home In A Day is a one-stop-shop for anyone who has not owned a home in the last 3 years.
When: Saturday, August 12, 2017 from 10:00am to 1:30pm (Schedule an appointment.)
Where: Norwich Community Development Corporation, 66 Franklin Street, Norwich, CT 06360 (Foundry 66)
This event is sponsored by Liberty Bank.
At Home In A Day you will:
– Receive a free credit report
– Speak to an experienced HDF Homeownership Advisor
– Have a chance to speak to a Liberty Bank representative about first mortgage options
– Find out if you qualify for up to $55,000 in additional down payment and closing cost assistance
– Get equipped with an action plan and the tools needed to start your journey to homeownership!
HDF will ask for your 2016 and 2015 tax returns and W2’s the last two paystubs for all household members, and a completed HDF Applicant Form. This will allow us to evaluate your eligibility for the program.
You may create a profile and securely upload all documents at https://hdf.neighborworkscompass.org (recommended for privacy).
If eligible, you may walk away with a pre-qualification for a first mortgage and with HDF’s downpayment and closing cost assistance eligibility.
Even if homeownership is further away in your future, you’ll leave with the knowledge of how to get from wherever you are to #HDFhome.
Past Home in A Day participants overwhelmingly affirm that they are now closer to realizing their dream of purchasing their own home thanks to the support and guidance of HDF’s counselors and the bankers.
This event is sponsored by Liberty Bank. Walk-ins are welcome.